09 November 2010
Irish Aid Study Fellowship Training Programme 2011/2012 Academic year
Fellowships are offered in areas which are particularly relevant to the development of the individual’s home country.
· Fellowships are offered at Postgraduate Diploma/Masters level.
We encourage applications for study in the areas of Local Government, Private Sector Development, Employment Creation and Gender Equality.
The applicant is normally in employment in their home country and would obtain leave from their employer for the period of study. On completion of the course the applicant would resume employment in their home country where the qualification would be expected to enhance their own development and contribute towards the continued development of their country.
Notes for applicants
· English Language Certification is a requirement for courses in English speaking countries such as Ireland and Australia. For courses in these countries, a candidate must achieve a minimum overall score of 6.5 in IELTS or 570 in TOEFL. Higher scores are required for certain courses.
· Doctoral studies are not funded.
· Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 3324880 (office hours are from 9am to 12 and from 2pm to 5pm) to request an application form. Application Forms are also available at the Irish Aid office, Embassy of Ireland, 12 Rua Alferes Duarte, Arbiro, Farol, Dili. CLOSING DATE for receipt of Application Forms is 6th December 2010 at 4.30pm.
· Irish Aid is an Equal Opportunities Organisation.
Application Forms must be dropped off in person to Ms. Maria Celia Tavares at the Irish Aid Office. Please phone 3324880 during office hours to make an appointment to drop off your application. Late applications will not be accepted.
Maria Celia Tavares| Administration Assistant | Embassy of Ireland
Po Box 383,12 Rua Alferes Duarte Arbiro -Dili Timor Leste
Telephone +670 332 4880 | Fax +670 332 4881 | Mobile: +670 723 0604 | www.irishaid.gov.ie
at Tuesday, November 09, 2010