25 May 2012

Uatulari arson case: Three suspects appear in court

Suara Timor Loro Sa’e, May 24, 2012 language source: Tetun - The National Police Deputy Commander Commissioner Afonso de Jesus said the suspects who engaged in the arson case in Uatulari had appeared in the district court of Baucau.

The commander said affirmed that he had confirmed with Viqueque district police about the case.

There were three suspects and they had been taken to the district court of Baucau for hearing, he said.

Commander de Jesus affirmed that, the special police force (UFP) officers were being deployed in the area to boost Viqeque police to respond to the situation.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...