Featured Post

Domestic Violence and Smuggling Dominate Oekusi District Court July 2019

JUDICIAL SYSTEM MONITORING PROGRAMME PROGRAMA MONITORIZASAUN BA SISTEMA JUDISIÁRIU Case Summary Oekusi District Court July 2019 Total nu...

24 August 2011

Fourteen suspects in Zumalai violence locked up provisionally

East Timor Legal News 24/08/2011 Source: Diario Nacional 23 August 2011 language source: Tetun - Investigation Police Service (SIC) Commander Calisto Gonzaga said 14 suspects had been locked provisionally in Becora jail over the recent violence in Zumalai.

Gonzaga affirmed that these fourteen was held in Suai District Court and it decided to imprison them provisionally for further legal process.

These suspects were transported from Kovalima district on Monday (22/8) and are being detained in Becora, he said.

He added that the police continue holding investigations into the case for further legal proceedings and continue hunting down those who were still on the run.

No comments: