The Prime Minister also assumes the leadership of the Ministry of Development and Institutional Reform.
- Minister of State and Counselor for National Security, José Ramos-Horta
- Minister of Health, Rui Maria de Araújo,
- Minister of State and Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries, Estanislau da Silva,
- Minister for the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Adriano do Nascimento,
- Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Aurélio Guterres,
- Minister of State Administration, Valentim Ximenes,
- Minister of Planning and Finance, Rui Gomes,
- Minister of Defense and Security, Augustine Somotxo,
- Minister of Commerce and Industry, António Conceição,
- Minister of Social Solidarity, Florentina Smith, and
- Deputy Minister of Education and Culture, Lurdes Bessa.
See also Inauguration of 20 members of the VII Constitutional Government on 3 October 2017