Mr. Lu-Olo confirmed that he received a letter from CNRT asking him to take part in the government but he would consult with his party's executive members before making a decision.
"We have the letter now, but we will adjust with joint ideas and will decide whether to take part in it or not," he said.
|Prosecutor-General Ana Pessoa Pinto
"The aim of the meeting is to inform the president about a mechanism to set up new public prosecution offices in Viqueque, Ermera and Maliana Districts," Pessoa said.
She added that the anti-corruption law was necessary to be amended by the National Parliament.
F-FDTL Command dismisses ten of its members Suara Timor-Lorosae August 2, 2012 - Deputy Commander for the Timorese Defense Force (F-FDTL)Brigadier General Filomeno Paixao said F-FDTL commanders have dismissed ten of its members.
"Some of them were not engaged in the petitioning soldiers problem but they left their work for long time; therefore the F-FDTL decided to sack them," he said.
He added F-FDTL wanted to sack the soldiers who were lazy to serve and leave their responsibility.
Fretilin MPs walk out of plenary Radio Timor-Leste, August 2, 2012 - Fretilin MPs yesterday walked out of the plenary in the Parliament as only men were nominated for the positions of Deputy President and no women had been nominated.
MP Jose Alvares from Fretilin said this process was not democratic and there was no negotiation before voting.
He said that Fretilin decided not to lead any of the committees in the Parliament aswell.
"We in Fretilin will not take part in the vote as it has not followed the process of democracy and there was no negotiation," he said.