|Palacio do Governo, Dili, Timor-Leste|
There will be 15 Ministers, 11 Deputy Ministers, 27 Secretaries of State, one Prime Minister and one Deputry Prime Minister.
The organic structure (Ministers) of the V Government will be:
1. Prime Minister
2. Minister for the Presidency of the Council of Ministers
3. Deputy Prime Minister and Coordinator of Social Affairs
4. Minister for Finance
5. Minister for Foreign Affairs
6. Minister for State Administration
7. Minister for Justice
8. Minister for Agriculture
9. Minister for Health
10. Minister for Education
11. Minister for Commerce, Industry and Environment
12. Minister for Solidarity
13. Minister for Public Works
14. Minister for Transport and Communications
15. Minister for Defence and Security
16. Minister for Energy and Natural Resources
17. Minister for Tourism
There will be no Minister for Economy and Development nor a Secretary of State for Energy Policy as there was in the previous government.
ETLJB Editor's Note: This is a translation of part of the original report in Tetum which may be read on Fundasaun Fundu Media Timor-Leste.
East Timor's V Constitutional Government (Provisional) List of Ministers and Secretaries of State 2012
New Members of Parliament inducted today with CNRT's Vicente Guterres nominated as Speaker