PNTL yet to receive autopsy report on Joao Metan from HNGV Suara Timor Lorosa’e, March 11, 2010 language source: Tetun - The ATimorese Operational Police Commander, Inspector Mateus Fernandes, said that the police have not yet received the autopsy report on Mr. Joao Metan from the National Hospital Guido Valadares (HNGV).
Joao Metan was found dead several weeks ago in the Cemetery of Bidau Santa Ana where he had apparently committed suicide.
“The National Investigation Police has not received the autopsy result from the HNGV so far,” Mr. Fernandes said.
Mr. Fernandes said that the police are investigating the case and that the case has been handed over to the Public Prosecution for further legal process.
Image added by ETLJB: Angels in the park at Bidau, Dili, Timor-Leste
Polisi Indonesia telah menangkap delapan orang yang dicurigai melakukan pembunuhan terhadap seorang pelajar Timor Leste, Joao Bosco di Pro...